Our chiropractic treatment options address the needs of a wide variety of patients including those with: low back pain, neck pain and stiffness, chronic headaches, auto or work related injuries, radiating pain into the extremities as well as sports injuries. Dr. Martin uses the latest equipment and the most advanced techniques to speed healing. Our patients vary from some of the top athletes in the county who are working to improve their performance to seniors with degenerative conditions treating to reduce their symptoms and restore function. Dr. Martin’s practice is limited to musculo-skeletal and neuro-muscular pain syndromes.
- Chiropractic manipulation of the spine and extremities
- Flexion distraction therapies for treatment of vertebral disc injuries
- Ultrasound therapy for muscle spasms
- Hydrocollation (hot packs)
- Interferrential therapy for pain reduction
- Trigger point therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Educational, Health and Spinal care classes
Pain Relief That Lasts
At Martin Chiropractic your pain relief program will be custom tailored to fit your needs. We also help you understand why the injury occurred. This preventative health care means you’ll be able to avoid painful problems from happening again.